Countdown

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Addition to the Blog

I put a weight loss ticker at the top of the blog. Seeing my pre-baby weight, and my weight now gives me hope, and momentum.

I worked out yesterday and today. I did not have time to post yesterday because I was on the road most of the day and just could not type. I will say this, the whole30 challenge that I am doing is really resetting my system. I had 8oz of pure apple juice yesterday at lunch (first beverage besides water in 2 weeks) and it gave me the WORST FARTS EVER!! I think I will stick with water.

Yesterday the excersize was front squats, I set my 6 rep max at 125#. I know its not a ton, but I can build from that. Then the WOD was 4 pushups, 8 situps, and 12 jumping lunges every minute on the minute for 12 minutes.


Today we warmed up and did Bench press I set my six rep max at 130#. Then the WOD was run a mile........I wish I never got OUT of shape!

1 comment:

  1. The weight loss ticker is a cool addition. I would like one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete