Countdown

Friday, September 10, 2010

Strong People are...generally more useful and harder to kill.

I didnt post after last workout. Too dizzy. I did shave 46s off my baseline time.

Crossfit is going great. I got the greatest compliment yesterday. One of my staff said, "Dr. Miller, you look like you have been losing weight".

It made me feel good. 244lbs on the scale this AM but I think I may not see weight loss as fast as I would like. I dont care about the # what I care about is how I look and feel.

Today was my last day of 1 on 1's. Now I get to go into the real classes. I may even go tomorrow to SOS (sufffer on saturday). But I may just go shooting. I am not sure.

We worked on sumo squats, overheat squats and some other lifts I cant remember. The WOD was 30 seconds of pushpress followed by 1 minute of rowing x4. I did 1100M of rowing over the workout. I beat alot of the regular CF'rs.

I made a mango gazpacho last night to pour over poached eggs, so I think I will have that for dinner, not sure on lunch yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment