Countdown

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whole30 round two

So, the three or four followers of my blog know me pretty well, you know who you are. I have had a tough time with my weight my whole life. I started crossfit a few months ago, and set a goal to be at 215 by the time Michael turned 1. I have come pretty close, but with all that has happened with my business, things have been chaotic. I have fluctuated my weight a few pounds up and down, but never have I reached 215.

So here I go again. I am going to do another whole 30. For the details here is a link.

http://whole9life.com/2010/12/whole30-2011/

This program changed my life 6 months ago, and I need a jump start. After 5 months, some of the crappy stuff has found its way back into my diet. So here goes, for the month of may I commit to another whole 30.

I need to pre-apologize to my wife. She does not see the diet the way I do. I love you Amberly!


1 comment:

  1. Chad and I are so proud of you! You gotta stay hot for your JAW DROPPING WIFE!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete