Countdown

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 2 crossfit.

I did my second workout today! It was tough, but I didnt throw up. I mentioned in the previous post (I think) that I have to workout with one of the coaches 5 times before I can enter the crossfit class. I really love how my schedule accomodates this. Seminary from 6-7, kids off to school at 8:20, then over to Emerfit at 8:30. I worked out with the owner Chris today. He is nice. He had me do press, push press and dead lifts. That was after a warmup that was seemingly a workout all unto itself. Then after the technique portion, he had me do the WOD (workout of the Day). 5 suitcase deadlifts with kettlebells, 10 burpees, and 20 stepups. x3 for time. I was at like 10 minutes. I thought my mid section was going to totally cramp up. These are Burpees:



I HATE THEM, I thought I was going to pass out.

I want to live a LONG time, and be healthy. My Grandpa died at 72 with heart disease, kidney failure, he couldnt walk and the last time I spoke with him he told me he hadnt pee'd for 3 months because his kidneys had shut down. I dont want to end up in an adult diaper with someone caring for me 24/7!!

GREAT WORKOUT TODAY. tomorrow rest, maybe a run. Then more crossfit on Thursday!!

1 comment: